University of Mississippi Medical Center's lung and critical care pulmonary program provides health services for patients with breathing problems, chronic coughing, or lung diseases.
Screening and diagnosis
- Physical examination and evaluation
- Blood testing
- Bronchoscopy and interventional bronchoscopy
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Low-dose CT scan ("CAT scan")
- Electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy (ENB) diagnostic test
- Physicians can refer patients to UMMC for an ENB procedure by calling 866-UMC-DOCS (866-862-3627) or by completing the online referral form.